We love what we do and we work hard to put more ‘Happy’ in our customer’s day.
Jamaica Blue has cafes located around Australia and overseas so every time a customer visits one of our cafes, we want them to walk away with a smile, feeling a little more refreshed and ready to face the rest of their day.
What does it mean to be a Jamaica Blue crew member?
In Jamaica the traditional gift of welcome is a pineapple. In our Jamaica Blue cafes you won’t have to look far to find a welcome reminder of what we stand for, freshness, flavour and the warmth of the Caribbean.
What does that mean?
- Our crew members are organised and tidy – our crew learn how to work efficiently so that service is fast and smooth, but not hurried.
- Our crew are proud to wear their uniform and always come to work looking fresh and smart and ready to work.
- Our crew is a team. In our cafes each person has a role to play and supports their team mates to get the best out of every shift.
- Attitude is key, we can teach you the skills. We look for people that are open to learning, friendly and genuinely interested in brightening people’s days.
- We are proud of our cafés, our food, the service and our coffee. Knowing what goes into each menu item and understanding our blends is what sets us apart
Want to know more?
Here is some more information for you to explore a career at Jamaica Blue:
- Recruitment process
- Roles at Jamaica Blue
- Information for Parents
- Other things you may need to know
- Kick start your career at Jamaica Blue
We are here for you, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you shortly!