Jamaica Blue Caribbean Crew
Coffee Lovers Prize Pack
To celebrate our joyful new Mountain Blend coffee, we’re giving one lucky Caribbean Crew member a chance to win a coffee lovers prize pack worth $250!
It’s super easy to enter – All you have to do is update your email preferences via the email sent to you on Tuesday, 14 May 2019 which has the subject heading “[Your First Name], you could win a coffee lovers pack worth over $200! ☕”.
One lucky winner will win a coffee lovers prize pack valued at AUD$228.00, consisting of:
- a Sunbeam Café Espresso II Coffee Machine (valued at AUD$149.00);
- three (3) 250g bags of Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Blend Beans (valued at AUD$45.00 in total); and
- a Sunbeam Multigrinder 2 Coffee Bean & Spice Grinder (valued at $34.00).
Competition opens: 14 May 2019
Competition closes: 28 May 2019
Full Terms & Conditions:
- Information about how to enter and prize details forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition and acceptance of any prize is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Jamaica Blue Pty Ltd ACN 059 236 529 of Unit 215F1, Building 215, Level 1, The Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Road, Moore Park, NSW 2021 | PO Box 303 Double Bay NSW 1360. Website: jamaicablue.com.au.
- The Competition starts at 2:00pm (AEST) on Tuesday 14 May 2019 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on Tuesday 28 May 2019 (Competition Period). No entries outside of the Competition Period will be accepted. The time of entry is the time that an entry is received by the Promoter.
- Entry is open to all Australian residents that are Jamaica Blue Caribbean Crew Loyalty members and aged 18 years and over as at the commencement date of the Competition. Directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and of any agencies associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must during the Competition Period submit their email communication preferences to the Promoter by way of the link set out in the email sent to them by the Promoter on 14 May 2019 which has the subject heading “%%FirstName%%, you could win a coffee lovers pack worth over $200! ☕”.
- The Competition is a game of chance and the winner will be drawn randomly.
- The draw will take place at 2:00pm Friday 31 May 2019 at Jamaica Blue’s premises at Unit 215F1, Building 215, Level 1, The Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Road, Moore Park, NSW 2021.
- The Competition has only one winner, who will be randomly drawn by Jamaica Blue from all valid entries received. The winner will win a coffee lovers prize pack valued at AUD$228.00, consisting of:
– a Sunbeam Café Espresso II Coffee Machine (valued at AUD$149.00);
– three (3) 250g bags of Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee Blend Beans (valued at AUD$45.00 in total); and
– a Sunbeam Multigrinder 2 Coffee Bean & Spice Grinder (valued at $34.00).
- The prize or any part of it cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. If the prize or any part of it is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of it with a prize of equal value.
- The winner will be notified by the Promoter by email by 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday 31 May 2019. Such notification will request the winner to claim the prize by responding to the Promoter’s email by 5:00pm (AEST) on Friday 7 June 2019. If the winner does not claim the prize by such time, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Promoter will select, by random draw at 2:00pm (AEST) Monday 10 June 2019, an alternate winner to receive the prize. The new winner will be notified by email by 5:00pm (AEST) Monday 10 June 2019. If the new winner does not claim the prize by 5:00pm (AEST) Monday 17 June 2019 the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and/or place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful, improper or inappropriate conduct. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or those which contain offensive, inappropriate, or defamatory material, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, will be deemed invalid. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from an offender are reserved.
- The winner’s first name and surname initial will be published on the Promoter’s website jamaicablue.com.au. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, suburb of residence, State of residence, likeness, image and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any entrant or modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by the law), the Promoter and any agencies associated with the Competition (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or relating to:a. the Competition;
b.any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction
c. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
d. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
e. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
f. the delay, postponement or cancellation of any activity;
g. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
h. the prize or any part of the prize, including, providing, delivering, accepting, taking, participating in or using the prize or any part of the prize.
- Any costs associated with entering the Competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03500.