Update: COVID-19 Easing of Restrictions
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions around the country start to ease, we are adapting in different ways state to state. We are not only focused on bringing back some normalcy to your day but to also keep our Jamaica Blue community safe.
While we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards, we have implemented additional precautionary measures across all our cafes including:
- Hygiene Training – all our crew have completed specific COVID-19 training.
- Take Away Orders – Takeaway orders will continue to be available. For all takeway orders, our crew will place the bag on the counter for you to pick up, rather than directly handing it to you.
- Physical Distancing – Outside each cafe we have signs specifying how many customers are allowed in our cafes depending on the size of the cafe and the current state regulations. We are also continuing to encourage all customers to maintain a distance of 1.5m at all times.
- Health & Safety – Increased cleaning, quality control and hygiene procedures have been put in place. We’ve increased the cleaning and sanitising of all contact surfaces including our registers, EFTPOS keypads, tabletops, benches and floors. Our crew are regularly washing their hands, and as always, wearing gloves and using tongs as they prepare your meal.
- Payment – Please use tap and pay as your first option, if you’ve only got cash we will use hand santitiser immediately after the transaction, and we advise you to do the same.
- Loyalty – If you have the Jamaica Blue Loyalty App or Card, we ask that you scan it yourself and refrain from passing it to our crew members to scan.
- Reusable Cups – We’re putting a temporary pause on the use of personal, reusable cups.
As restrictions ease, please be ensure you maintain a separation of at least 1.5m between yourself & others at all time when visiting your local Jamaica Blue cafe.
Each state and territory are easing restrictions at different times so we ask you follow the direction from our crew.
NOTE: There are fines for non-compliance for individuals and business, so we ask that you comply and follow the instructions of our crew members when you visit our cafes.
If you have any concerns, please contact our customer experience team at email@example.com.