Jamaica Blue is giving away Mountains of fun this winter with the launch of our Mountains of Flavour (Winter Menu) campaign!
To celebrate the launch of the new & exciting winter menu, we’re giving away mountains of fun with a weekly prize giveaway of $100 Red Balloon voucher (1 x $100 voucher will be given away each week for 4 weeks).
Purchase any new winter menu item & swipe your card Caribbean Card for your chance to win 1 of 4 $100 Red Balloon gift voucher. We will be picking a winner each week for 4 weeks so you have the opportunity every week to enter when you make a purchase from our new winter menu.
If you’re not a Caribbean Crew member, you can easily pick up a loyalty card from your local Jamaica Blue café to join! Be sure to register the card to ensure you go into the draw.
Terms & Conditions:
- Information about how to enter and prize details forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition and acceptance of any prize is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Jamaica Blue Pty Ltd ACN 059 236 529 of Unit 215F1, Building 215, Level 1, The Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Road, Moore Park, NSW 2021 | PO Box 303 Double Bay NSW 1360. Website: jamaicablue.com.au
- The Competition starts at 4:00pm (AEST) on Thursday 13 June 2019 and ends at 11:59pm (AEST) on Wednesday 10 July 2019 (Competition Period). No entries outside of the Competition Period will be accepted. The time of entry is the time that an entry is received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will be picking one (1) winner each week, across the four (4) week campaign. Competition periods for each week are: Week 1 (13th-19th June), Week 2 (20th-26th June), Week 3 (27th June-3rd July), Week 4 (4th-10th July).
- Entry is open to all Australian residents that are Jamaica Blue Caribbean Crew Loyalty members and aged 18 years and over as at the commencement date of the Competition. Directors, officers and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and of any agencies associated with the Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, entrants must during the Competition Period make a purchase from the new Jamaica Blue Winter Menu and swipe their registered Jamaica Blue Caribbean Crew card (loyalty card) at point of purchase.
- The Competition is a game of chance and the four (4) winners will be drawn randomly.
- The draw will take place each week, for four (4) weeks during the competition period at 4:00pm on the Thursday at Jamaica Blue’s premises at Unit 215F1, Building 215, Level 1, The Entertainment Quarter, 122 Lang Road, Moore Park, NSW 2021.
- The Competition has four (4) winners, who will be randomly drawn by Jamaica Blue from all valid entries received on a weekly basis. One (1) weekly winner will be drawn on 20 June, 27 June, 4 July, 11 July 2019. Winners will win 1 x $100 Red Balloon voucher.
- The prize or any part of it cannot be transferred or exchanged nor redeemed for cash. If the prize or any part of it is unavailable, the Promoter in its discretion reserves the right to substitute the prize or any part of it with a prize of equal value.
- Winners will be notified by the Promoter by email by 5:00pm (AEST) every Friday across the competition period. Such notification will request the winner to claim the prize by responding to the Promoter’s email by 00pm (AEST) the following Friday from when the winners were contacted. If the winner does not claim the prize by such time, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and the Promoter will select, by random draw at 2:00pm (AEST) the following Monday, an alternate winner to receive the prize. The new winner will be notified by email by 5:00pm (AEST) the following Monday. If the new winner does not claim the prize by 5:00pm (AEST) on the Monday, the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and/or place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful, improper or inappropriate conduct. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or those which contain offensive, inappropriate, or defamatory material, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, will be deemed invalid. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from an offender are reserved.
- The four (4) winners first name and surname initial will be published on the Promoter’s website jamaicablue.com.au. The winners consents to the Promoter using their name, suburb of residence, State of residence, likeness, image and/or voice in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to disqualify any entrant or modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by the law), the Promoter and any agencies associated with the Competition (including their respective directors, officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of or relating to:a. the Competition;
b. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
c. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
d. any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
e. any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
f. the delay, postponement or cancellation of any activity;
g. any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or
h. the prize or any part of the prize, including, providing, delivering, accepting, taking, participating in or using the prize or any part of the prize.
- Any costs associated with entering the Competition are the responsibility of the entrant.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03500.